Friday, January 7, 2011

Going Once...Going Twice...

Here's a funny story submitted by Shelia of Greenville, Illinois.


I just had to share what was possibly the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me in quite some time!

Last night, Mom and I went to a quarter auction. Click here to find out exactly what a quarter auction is. We got looking to see what was being sold, and one person was selling all kinds of sex toys.

Oh shoot! Here I am with Mom and trying to avoid the darn things. Finally, we get to the table that is selling them and she starts looking at it and asks "What is this?!?!"

"Um Mom...Let's just go over here and not talk about it!"

The auction was fun, except we didn't win anything until the end. And guess what I won.... You guessed it!

What's Mom do? Slings this thing out of the bag and screams as loud as humanly possible, "Haa! She is getting married in May! I bet this will come in handy!"

  "Mom! Just shut up already!"

So I guess I know what I'm getting for a wedding gift from Mom.

I did win a cake topper for .50 though!

No comments:

Post a Comment